HOW NOT TO BE AFRAID OF FAILURE.
It’s important to know that in everything we do, there’s always a chance that we will fail but facing and embracing the chance is not just only courageous but also making us to have a fuller and rewarding life.
Here are few ways of reducing fear of failing:
1. Analyze all potential outcome: Do not be afraid of the unknown so, remove that fear by considering all potential outcomes of your decision.
2. Learn to think more positively: Positive thinking is an incredibly powerful way to build self-confidence and neutralize self-sabotage.
3. Look at the worst case scenario: Worst case scenario can be disastrous but this worst case scenario may not actually be that bad and recognizing this can definitely help.
4. Have a contingency plan: Having a plan B in whatever thing you do can help make you feel allot better.
HOW TO STOP LIVING IN FEAR.
- Setting Goals: Goals help us define where we want to go in life. Without goals, we have no sure destination. Therefore, set out your goals.
- Determination: Determination is the key to success; it plays an important role in our lives. Therefore, try to be determined in whatever you do.
- Visualization: Imagining how life will be after you’ve reached your goal is a great motivator to keep you moving forward.
Many of us are sometimes afraid of failing. But we must not let that fear stop us from moving forward. So I urge us to think positively and positivity will flow.
Chibuzor Gloria Ojike.